? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Skool.....

school is FINALLY out for Christmas holidays!!! I was soooo ready to get out!! I finished my exams today to so i have had a pretty good day so far. LOL Well actually I take that back!! TAKING the exams WAS NOT fun!!! Well anyway I got a new phone and I am in the process of getting another new phone! I have a hot pink sony ericsson right now but I am getting a black slider with orange on the sides!! :) well gotta go

~~~~~~
*Kaylee*
~~~~~~

0 comments: