? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

heyyyyyyy

Hey everybody! Every 6th grader in my school got a mac laptop!!!!!!! it is soooooooo coooool!!!! i am on mine right now. the sad thing is that we only have about 4 months with them cause we have to give them back at the end of school :((((( but still i am glad i have it now!!!! love ya byeeeeeeeeeeee


~kaylee~

1 comments:

carly said...

OMG!!! Hey, ok so my name is really Carly Shoemake and like you totally made school of rock. idk you knew Emma!!! K i was the girl who was (at the first and only prctice so far) singing or more like screaming while the guys messed around on their instruments. Wow I totally forgot I put up a pic. just check that out. If you still don't know me... um I'll intro myself at SOR. K well, kool!!! Check me out!!! Later!!!