? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

My dAy......

ok I was in the car and saw this biilboard with "TEXT LAMAR TO 66200 TO WIN FREE IPOD!!!" so i was like SWEET!! anyway i did it like 50 times no joke for real and it really does work. this is the EXACT text i got back "LAMAR: Thx! You're entered to win an iPOD Touch. We'll let you know if you won on April 1st. Stay tuned for more offers from Lamar Std. text rates apply." So you could do it too! But I know I am gonna win! I want that iPOD!! So yeah other than that I had a long day. Here we go everything I did from sart to finish of my very uninteresting day: first I wake up at 7 UGHHHH and take a shower and clean my room UGHHH next I leave the house at 10 and go to baton rouge to get a wart removed! awesomeeee huh?!?!? next i went to Serranos at LSU for lunch. after that i went to rainbows and got a few new bows. finally we go to target! :) LOVE ITTTT!!!!!! and guess what?!?! SOLD OUT OF THE NEW JONAS BROTHERS CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH so after we leave target we sit in stupid traffic for A WHOLE HOUR!!! Wow can my day gey ANY worse?!?!?! well 9:29 PM and so far it has been OK. Now i gotta go!
see ya laterrr

~kaylee~

6 comments:

Lori said...

Um, I can't believe you didn't just LOVE spending your day with me. AND..........that was 2 HOURS on the interstate, but you were ASLEEP. Just so you know.
MOM

Kaylee said...

hahahaha ooo well u know sleeping is a good way to pass the time- if ur in not in the drivers seat!!!!!! hahaha

Gabby said...

hey!!!! its Gabby, remember me? probly not!!! hope u win that ipod!!!

Kaylee said...

hahaha yeah me too!!! i will add you to my blog list!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Well, did you win???

Kaylee said...

Sadly, I didnt win the ipod :( even though i entered about 100 times i still didnt win:( well i have to go get ready for school byeeeeeeeeeee

~kaylee~