? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

hey(:

Hey! So I might have forgotten about the blog...oops(:
Well I'm like putting new pictures and stuff so yeah..it's gonna be better(: haha
But right now I kinda gotta go..so I'll put some picturess later!
byeee(: love you(:

8 comments:

Parker's Photos said...

Hey kAYLEE it's PARKER(:

i just wanted to say thanks so much

for the Blog

Beeey(:
LOVE always
Parker

Kaylee said...

ha(:

youre welcome!!

i had soo much fun tonight!!

too bad the cake is GROSS!!
oh well... maybe next time.

cant wait to babysit yall again!

love yall!
-kaylee

Parker's Photos said...

I had so much FUN!!! tonight to.


it's okay abot the cake i gusse we all make mistakes
aren't i right

LOVE,Parker

Kaylee said...

well thats good.

and yep. thats true.

well im gonna get off here.

when i get home i'll email you the pictures.

see you monday! maybe? haha

love you!
-kaylee

Parker's Photos said...

Wait you said you would send me the pictures when you got home but i don't have any pictures on my website. beyy.

Kaylee said...

yeah i know. it was so late- i went to bed. but i will do them when i finish waking up. i just woke up. ha.

Parker's Photos said...

Heyy Kaylee its parker i just wanted to know when you will send me the pictures right back love parker
(:

Bibiso said...

yeah bye!