? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mexico

Right now I am in Mexico. We are chillin at Daniel's house right now. We had breakfast here and it was good!!I had the REAL Mexican food! Later I think we are going to look at wedding cakes- but IDK!!! Everything is crazy because Daniel's parents don't speak english and my parents don't speak spanish- LOL!! So we have Daniel's cousin over here who can speak both english AND spanish and she is translating for my parents. STILL CRAZY!!! Anyway I have to go- IDK what we are doing but I think I heard the word "sleep" so I am pretty excited- :) LOL!!


~~~KAYLEE~~~

0 comments: