? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

sad.....

Hey
I have this hamster named Charley. He had like the LONGEST AND PRETTIEST hair EVER!!! Hamsters only live a short period of time and I got mine in '06 so he is 2 1/2 years old. ***THEY ONLY LIVE LIKE 1 YEAR*** So I know this sounds weird but Charley was like my BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST friend EVER!! I know what ur thinking and yes I have lots of friends it's just that anytime I was upset or somethin, I would just hold Charley and play with him. But I went upstairs to get him.........I'll just say he has a new home now. (He died) I cried like 278 babies all crying at once!!! Why the random number 278? I just like it!!! But like seriously I am so upset. He was my best friend. Well I am gonna go before I start crying like 278 babies again. Byeeeee

~Kaylee~

1 comments:

Gabby said...

im so srry! its me ur butterbean...not a fat guy, not a lima bean, ur friend!!!!!!

!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!