? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Guess What?? MORE MEXICO!!!!

Daniel is about to pick us up at the hotel to go to his house for breakfast. Tomorrow we are leaving Coatzacoalcos and going to Villahermosa. We will stay in a hotel in Villahermosa until Friday then we will go back to the U.S. I am happy to go home but VERY sad to leave. :( I have the best bed in the hotel! Why??? Because I put TWO pictures of Nick Jonas above my bed!!! OH YEAH!!!! Anyway...... Mexico has red bulls!! That is like beast!! I LOVEEEE those things!!! Oh yeah check out this bunny- it was totally knocked out sleeping hard on my lap!! LOL
Sooo I will put some pictures from Mexico on my picture blog and this one.

2 comments:

A-TRAIN said...

hey those pics looked like yall had fun!

Kaylee said...

we did!