? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

SUBMERGE!!!!

Ok so there are SIX more days til SUBMERGE!!! Yeah!! Can't wait! It's gonna be awesome- I went last year and it was sooooooo awesome! Who all is going? Let me know if you're going- I have NO idea who all is gonna be there. But yeah i also can't wait til the Mexico trip- AWESOME!! 44 days til we leave for Acuna! Wahoooo!!!

love ya!
kaylee

3 comments:

jesus is my hero said...

ok so u have austin on ur list but not me!? :( www.ririluvsgod.blogspot.com

A-TRAIN said...

She put mine cause im more important lol lol jk

Kaylee said...

i used to have urs but its on my pic blog....i will add u though! i sill love u riri!!!

love ya!
kaylee