? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Submerge Again!!!!

I am up at 4:07 in the morning and ready to go! We have to leave my house at 5 to get to the Annex for 6 so i actually had to get up at 3:30 (i'm a girl- we need more time!) sooo yeah i'm really hungry so i gotta go. I will post while i'm in florida!

love ya!
~kaylee~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Yeah, I take a bit to get ready too! Oh, sounds great! Have a fun time in Florida! You blog is wicked, it's fun to read. [=

Hit me back!

Aren xo

A-TRAIN said...

Hey have a great time at summer camp..

meled said...

Sounds like an awesome trip. Have lots of fun!

meled said...

What happened to the Wedding Site? I had been looking at every now and then...and one day it disappeared. Well, you have to have a password...and no passwords to be found. mh