? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

favorite food

Now you have 24 hours to answer my new question!!!! So again I will look at the answers in 24 hours then post MY answer!!!! SOOOOOOOOO the qusetion is.............................

What is your favorite type of food- examples Mexican, Chinese, Japanese and stuff like that.

READY SET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Mexican alllllll the wayyyyyy!!!!
Adios!
>>>MOM<<<

jw said...

Kaylee, I am with your mom on this one ! There is NO competition with MEXICAN !!!!!!
Ms. Julie

meled said...

I would have to go with a big steak, baked potato and green salad. GD

Connie Firmin said...

Depends on the day... Today I'd have to say chinese. I love lettuce wraps!!!

Kaylee said...

ok well i got in a little late again!!! i was bowling so yeah its past 24 hours oooops!!!!! anyway my favorite food is a mix between chinese and japanese!!! love ya!!!

~kaylee~

Brittany said...

Italian like pizza and stuff
Love,
Brit