? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mackenzie
















Hey everybody!!! January 18th is a HUGE day for my family!!! On January 18th, my sister, Mackenzie, is leaving. She is moving to Mexico for 2 months or longer!! Wow I will be the only child- my brother at college and my sister in Mexico!!!!! We had never met the family she was going to be living with so we wanted to have lunch with them or something. We found out they were in the states going to visit relatives. We were in Monroe the same time they were so we had chinese food for lunch. YUMMM!!! I got to meet Mr. Don and Mrs. Ava and their kids- Ashley (9 years) Bonnie (6 years) and Charlotte (4 years)!!!!! They are all sooooo cute!!! So here are some pictures of us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kaylee, ur site looks great...
did u watch the LSU game....we won.....love, ms. joanie

Anonymous said...

Hello there Kaylee. I'm excited to be able to post to your site and to also hear about all of you! I miss you all tremendously!! Your site looks great and wonderful! Give your mom a big high five for the great win with the LSU game last night. I watched it with mom and dad and we cheered hard for LSU! Have a great day! Mandy :)