? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Monday, January 14, 2008

For any uneducated people (i'm talking to certain peolpe and they know who they are) who don't know how to comment, all you need to do is look under these words and click on the word comments which is c-o-m-m-e-n-t-s. So all you need to do is click on that then when something come up that says Post A Comment On: Kaylee's Thoughts type in what you have to say in the box then click on Publish Post. FINALLY you are DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

jw said...

Kaylee,
This is Ms. Julie (your mom's friend). Your blog is SO cute. I love it ! Did you know that you and I have something in common? I love horses, too! I used to have a horse of my own, but I don't really have one right now. You are a very lucky girl to get to ride so often. Maybe one day I can come watch you ride!
Ms. Julie

Connie Firmin said...

Are you talking to me about commenting??????!!!! :) I know...I am bad about not commenting. LOVE your blog!

Kaylee said...

no!!! i was talking to someone else sorry!!!! cause someone emailed me and told me they dont know how!! LOL

meled said...

Just checking in to see what's up with you???? mh