? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ok so yeah i stole this from evangeline but who cares?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway..............


You will have 24 hours to answer the question I am about to give you. So the question is-


Who is your favorite celebrity?????? This includes singers, actors/actresses and stuff like that. You have excactly 24 hours to post your favorite. After the 24 hours is up, I will read the answers and then post mine. From 4:16 P.M, I will be watching the clock until 4:16 P.M!!!!! Get ready, get set,



GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

meled said...

Don Knotts ...gd

Gary McSpadden....gm

Lori said...

Well, do I have to just pick one? You know I love Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. And speaking of McGraw's.......I love Dr. Phil!!! :)

>>>Mom

Kaylee said...

ok so i got in a little late!!! (past 24 hours oops) anyway i dont have a favorite celebrity cuz i like them all EXCEPT the ones who go to jail but i will not say any names....................

meled said...

I like Princess Grace of Monaco, too. mh

Joyce said...

Hey,
Princess Diana is my favorite.
For many reasons. Do you need them? HA!
Ms. Joyce

Kaylee said...

no hahaha thanks though :)