? ??????????????Chess? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (35 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 1617 Total Grabs. ??????Ge
t the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

me and mariah!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

~Mackenzie~

So you know my sister, Mackenzie was planning on moving to Mexico right???? Well she did it and now she is gone. On Friday I checked out of school to go to the airport with my parents and her. We have something called skype on our computer and she can actualy call us on our computer and we can call her using skype. We also have a web cam so that we can see her and talk to her and she can see us and talk to us. Here are some pictures of her at the airport.

3 comments:

jesus is my hero said...

Hey Kaylee i added u 2 my blog! i luv ur blog!

Little E said...

i can't believe you put a picture of me eating on your blog i look like i am a dork!!!!!!!!!! were you out of school today?!?!?!?!?!?

Mackenzie said...

cool blog kaylee! ..gross pics of me though! haha :P